Indian companies are now governed by Companies Act 2013 and company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 2013.
Services offered by us include:
- Incorporation of company
- Filing of documents with Registrar of Companies
- Conducting Statutory Audit at the year-end.
- Assistance in drafting Director’s Report covering statutory points to be covered.
- Assistance covering Annual General Meeting and Statutory Compliance thereof.
- Statutory provisions relating to various meetings like Board Meetings, Statutory Meetings, their due dates and documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies.
- Consultancy for other different provisions as applicable to company.