Digital Signature for banks and financial institutions
Digital Signature Certificate provides additional security to online banking transactions. Digital certificates are digital forms of signatures that are equal to physical or paper certificates. These Certificates serve as proof of identity of an individual / Organization. A DSC can prove Individual identity digitally to access data or information or to sign documents. DSC provides an additional layer of safety and security for net banking transactions. It encrypts the information such that only intended parties can read it.
DSC for Banks and Financial Institutions
All banks and financial institutions online banking support Class 3 types of DSC. Class 3 DSC (Digital Signature Certificates) are issued to both individuals as well as organizations. It provides high-security assurance Certificates primarily intended for banks, net banking, and e-commerce applications.
System requirements for using DSC Device.
· Check whether your Browser/System is installed with the latest Java versions to support the DSC device.
· Confirm that your system enables a USB device port/mass storage device.
· Recommended browsers: Internet Explorer 10/11, Mozilla Firefox.
DSC REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ONLINE BANKING
· Firstly log in to your Online Banking portal
· Then go to Digital Signature > Register Digital Signature Certificate on the left side of the bank portal.
· Accept the Terms & Conditions and then click on the “Proceed” button.
· Then click on the button: “Click here to register your DSC”
· Select the DSC Certificate
· Input the USB token password for authenticating the digital signature.
· Then click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
· Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the “Confirm” button.
· A confirmation message “You have successfully registered with the digital certificate” will appear.
· Finally, the registered DSC will display under the “Digital Signature” page.
You can contact us for any other information or buy New / Renewal of Digital Signature Certificates for banks and financial institutions and all other purposes.