Direct Tax Consultancy
Some of the direct tax services provided by us include:
- Advising on Income Tax Planning of Corporates.
- Advising & reviewing of all necessary tax withholding responsibilities.
- Advising all financial subjects which are of your interest and keeping you updated on the new amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Verification of all payments to vendors for the purposes of determination of correct application of rates and category for deduction of withholding taxes.
- Computation of monthly TDS on the basis of above.
- Monthly tax reconciliation of the TDS due and deducted.
- Preparation and deposit of Monthly challans on or before the statutory due dates.
- Filing of quarterly E-TDS Returns.
- Filing annual Income Tax return.
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX
GST is a huge reform for indirect taxation in India, the likes of which the country has not seen post Independence. GST will simplify indirect taxation, reduce complexities, and remove the cascading effect. Experts believe that it will have a huge impact on businesses both big and small, and change the way the economy functions.
This is the process of addition to the value of a product/ service at each stage of its production, exclusive of initial costs. Under GST, the tax is levied only on the value added. Destination-based consumption: Unlike the current indirect taxes, GST will be collected at the point of consumption. The taxing authority with appropriate jurisdiction in the place where the goods/ services are finally consumed will collect the tax.
We specialize in expatriate tax matters, right from planning a compensation package and providing legal framework to the filing of the expatriate employee tax return.
We provide specialised guidance on the international aspects of tax laws and international tax treaties and possess expertise in international taxation and in handling transnational company affairs.